Marketplace reopened for a limited time!
February 15th to August 15th
Do you need health insurance? Did your income change? Did your family size change? Are you unsure what health insurance is right for you?
We are here to help you find the right health insurance plan and get you enrolled.
The Health Insurance Marketplace is open for a Special Enrollment Period from February 15th to August 15th. If you enrolled last year, meet with one of our Enrollment Specialists to update your application and explore new options. We can also help you enroll for the first time. Coverage will start the first day of the month after you submit your application.
Virtual and phone appointments are encouraged. In-person appointments are limited. No walk-ins, please.
Assistance is available in any language.
To schedule an appointment:
What you need to provide:
- Birth dates of those applying for coverage
- Social Security numbers (SSNs) of those applying for coverage
- Paystubs, W-2 forms, or other information about your family’s income
- Policy/member numbers for any current health coverage
- Information about any health coverage from a job that’s available to you or your family
- If you have previously enrolled, please bring your Healthcare.gov login and account information.
New to the Marketplace?
You may qualify even if you haven’t in the past. More people than ever are now eligible for healthcare coverage.
Already have a Marketplace plan?
Most people who are currently enrolled in a Marketplace plan may be able to get a tax credit to reduce your monthly premiums. You can keep your current plan or select a new one. Either way, we can help you update your application to see your new eligibility results with the extra tax credit amount. You must submit an updated application, even if there are no changes, in order to get a lower premium.
During open enrollment, you do not need a life-changing event to enroll or update coverage. After August 15, you will need a life-changing event to enroll or update coverage.
For more information, visit: