Westside is here for you, no matter what your age or stage of life.
We provide services to adults, children, and families, whether you have insurance or not. If you do have insurance but it won’t cover certain medical services, we’re here to help with that too. Our mission is to care for you and provide important screenings, healthcare provider visits, tests, and more, regardless of your ability to pay.
Being a patient at Westside means you’re part of a Primary Care Medical Home.
A Primary Care Medical Home is not a special building. It is a way to provide healthcare that puts the patient at the center of health care decision-making.
As a community health center, Westside Family Healthcare provides care for everyone who walks through our doors, regardless of ability to pay, immigration or citizenship status, national origin, religion, race, ethnicity, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
AS A MEDICAL HOME, THIS MEANS THAT YOUR CARE SHOULD BE:
- Patient-centered – Patient- centered care focuses on the whole person and understanding and respecting your needs, culture, values, and preferences.
- Comprehensive – A team of providers works to meet your physical and mental health care needs, including prevention and wellness, acute care, and chronic care.
- Accessible – You have access to services with shorter waiting times for urgent needs, evening and weekend appointments, after-hours telephone access to members of the care team, and alternative methods of communication.
- Focused on quality and safety – Westside practices evidence-based medicine and population health to ensure you have the safest and most current care and makes sure you are satisfied with your experience.
- Coordinated – Your care is coordinated with specialty care and community support services outside of Westside.
Here at Westside Family Healthcare our patients are partners in their care. Your healthcare team will ask you to be involved in creating a plan. We’ll talk about what kind of lifestyle changes you are ready to make, how medications affect you, and what will work best for your schedule, your culture, and your family.