WESTSIDE IS LOOKING FOR A DATA ANALYST!
JOIN THE TEAM THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Westside Family Healthcare is a nonprofit organization that provides high quality primary medical care without regard to ability to pay. The Data Analyst is responsible for the ongoing data and reporting needs to ensure satisfactory compliance with organizational programs, grants and initiative. Additional responsibilities include collaboration with key staff to provide consistent and accurate data.
We are a community-minded, non-partisan health center located in Delaware. Since opening our doors in 1988, Westside has been driven by our mission to improve the health of our communities by providing equal access to quality healthcare, regardless of ability to pay. We believe our talented team of clinicians and support staff is vital to achieving our mission and serving our community.
With 240 team members, five health centers, and over 27,000 patients serving all of Delaware, Westside is committed to improving health, one patient, one family, one community at a time.
OUR MISSION: To improve the health of our communities by providing equal access to quality healthcare, regardless of ability to pay.
OUR BENEFITS: Our benefit package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with a match, and supplemental insurances. We offer a generous PTO package and flexibility to provide work/life balance. Westside Family Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity.
1. Collaborate with CIT management, Director of Quality Improvement, and Clinical Administration to develop standardized and transparent reports to ensure data analysis for quality improvement, business intelligence, and data-driven patient care
2. Monitor national and local mandates and grant requirements to ensure that required data is captured
3. Collaborate with key staff members to develop, maintain, and provide reports to meet requirements for organizational grants, programs and initiatives, such as MU, ACO, UDS, PCMH, etc.; analyze and monitor data and reports for consistency and accuracy
4. Coordinate Meaningful Use attestation with key staff members
5. Monitor and report on provider patient panels and session analysis as is necessary
6. Maintain a current working document of data requirements and reports for organizational grants, programs, initiatives, etc.
7. Collaborate with key staff members to ensure that software customization and documentation fields fulfills data capture and reporting requirements
8. Assist with the daily management of CIT helpdesk tickets as is necessary
9. Actively participate with CIT staff to implement and/or support CIT, quality improvement, interdepartmental, and/or organizational projects and programs
10. Conduct periodic site visits to maintain a level of understanding of workflows and software use
11. Participate in other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree in clinical or healthcare or related field
2. Previous experience using Microsoft Office Suite
3. Three years of experience as a clinical data or business analyst
4. Able to travel between office sites
based on education and experience
Invite a friend:
Permalink to this position