Westside Family Healthcare is a community-minded, non-partisan health center located in Delaware. We opened our doors in 1988 and have maintained our status as a Federally Qualified Health Center since 1994.
We are a Joint Commission accredited health center and have been certified as a Primary Care Medical Home.
To improve the health of our communities by providing equal access to quality healthcare, regardless of ability to pay
Achieve health equity for all
- Compassion: Lead with compassion
- Service: Serve with humility
- Excellence: Be exceptional
- Empowerment: Empower all people
Our Westside Five Strategy
Our five pillars define our strategy and drive our success for the future.
- People: Ensure a highly qualified, diverse workforce feels valued, included, engaged, and welcomed
- Service: Provide an excellent patient experience grounded in our core values
- Quality: Deliver team-based care that improves the health and wellbeing of our patients
- Community: Expand our reach within the communities we serve through prevention, education, and advocacy to improve population health.
- Finance: Enhance our financial wellbeing by expanding our revenue resources and improving operational effectiveness.
Dr. Alireza Pirestani, Family Physician at our Bear Health Center, shares the value of Westside’s care model.
30th Anniversary Video
Thirty years after opening our doors, Westside remains a constant source for the compassionate care that families depend on to live vibrant, healthy lives. We reach beyond conventional medicine to address social, emotional and economic factors that affect our neighbors.