A weather event, a power outage, IT downtime, or other emergencies can happen at any moment. Get Westside emergency updates here to know which health centers are affected and which teams may be needed.
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
There is a winter weather advisory for some communities tomorrow, Thursday 1/20/2022, with the potential for a small amount of snow that could affect the morning commute. At this time, we anticipate opening on time tomorrow. However, if that changes, we will make a decision by 6:30 AM.
We will continue to pilot our text notification to everyone tomorrow morning. However, per our inclement weather policy, for the most up-to-date information on any office closings, please continue to rely on notifications that we post on our website, with WDEL/WSTW and on their Snowatch page, and with our answering service. Here are details for those methods:
– Westside’s website: www.westsidehealth.org – banner notification or www.westsidehealth.org/staff
– Westside’s social media pages on Facebook and Instagram
– Online Snowatch listings, under Healthcare: www.wstw.com or www.wdel.com
– Radio: WSTW (FM 93.7) or WDEL (FM 101.7 FM or AM 1150)
– Westside office phone numbers: wait to speak to the answering service
– As always, if you ever have a question or safety concern, please speak with your supervisor and/or Office Manager before you make your commute.
– Regardless of any potential office closings, those who are scheduled to/able to work remotely will continue with their normal schedule.