For patient COVID-19 information, visit www.westsidehealth.org/coronavirus.
Westside is offering COVID-19 vaccines for patients and non-patients age 5 and older.
All COVID-19 Vaccine Types Offered
- Pfizer vaccine for anyone age 5 and older. First, second, third and booster doses.
- Moderna vaccine for anyone age 18 and older. First, second, third and booster doses.
- J&J vaccine for anyone age 18 and older (offered by request). First doses and booster doses.
You can also get a flu vaccine the same day.
Walk-in Vaccine Clinic Schedule
Anyone, patients and non-patients, can walk-in for a COVID-19 vaccine during the vaccine clinics.
Free children’s coats at vaccine clinics, while supplies last!
NEW SCHEDULE! Effective January 3, 2022
|Health Center||Day of Week||Time|
|Dover||Tuesday||10 am-4 pm|
|Newark||Wednesday||8:30 am-11:30 am|
|Bear||Wednesday||2 pm-6 pm|
|Northeast||Thursday||8:30 am-11:30 am|
|4th Street||Thursday||3 pm-8 pm|
- To help maintain social distance, please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- To slow the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you limit guests and caregivers to one person during your vaccination appointment.
- You will receive a vaccination card that has information about the vaccine you received. Remember to bring your vaccination card when getting an additional dose of vaccine.
PATIENTS: We have limited staff and high traffic during vaccine clinics. For your safety, please avoid coming to the health centers at these times for non-vaccine related needs. You can use the Patient Portal for questions about lab results, medical records, or prescription refills. If you do not have a Portal account and would like one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.