CLICK HERE to donate to the COVID-19 Community Recovery Fund to support your local healthcare workers and health centers!
*Please note, Internet Explorer is not a compatible web browser for online donations to Westside.
Help Us Achieve Our Mission, Become a Friend of Westside Family Healthcare!
We count on Friends like you to provide financial support to help us continue our mission to provide quality medical and dental care for individuals and families in our community.
Ways to Donate
- Donate Online
- Please note, Internet Explorer is not a compatible web browser for online donations to Westside.
- Donate by mail
- Make checks payable to Westside Family Healthcare. Send to 300 Water Street, Suite 200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801.
- In-Kind Donations
- In-kind donations can include new and gently used children’s books for the Reach Out and Read Program, diapers, new and gently used blankets, and migrant and seasonal farmworker hygiene kits.
- Add Westside to your estate plans, make a gift of stock, or contribute to Westside’s endowment, the Lolita Lopez-Jesse Fund for Westside Family Healthcare.
- Corporate Support
- Many employers will match their employees’ contributions to nonprofit organizations and some provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours. Click here to see if your company offers a matching gift and to access the forms directly.
- Shop with Amazon Smile
- Donate Online
Friends of Westside Family Healthcare contributions are tax-deductible and are acknowledged in writing.
Please direct all inquiries and mailings to Maggie Norris-Bent, Director of External Affairs, by phone (302-656-8292) or email.
Jenny shares her journey on why she chose to become a Westside patient.