Westside Family Healthcare is a community-minded, non-partisan health center located in Delaware. We opened our doors in 1988 and have maintained our status as a Federally Qualified Health Center since 1994.
We are a Joint Commission accredited health center and have been certified as a Primary Care Medical Home.
To improve the health of our communities by providing equal access to quality healthcare, regardless of ability to pay.
Westside Family Healthcare will be the region’s primary care provider of choice by:
- Providing exceptional quality, comprehensive care that meets patient’s needs;
- Delivering compassionate, team-based care;
- Attracting, training, and retaining a highly qualified and diverse workforce;
- Serving as a premier environment for educating the next generation of healthcare professionals;
- Fostering collaborative partnerships to improve quality and access to care;
- Addressing the social factors that negatively impact our patient’s health; and
- Serving as leaders in advocacy for the health of our patients and communities.
30th Anniversary Video
Thirty years after opening our doors, Westside remains a constant source for the compassionate care that families depend on to live vibrant, healthy lives. We reach beyond conventional medicine to address social, emotional and economic factors that affect our neighbors.